These are the terms and conditions for the matchmaking service.
- By signing up to this service you agree that your personal safety is your responsibility. We will endeavour to do what we can to vet everyone that signs up to the service, however we cannot be held responsible for what happens after an introduction has been made.
- You agree that it is your responsibility to do your own due diligence on the people you will be meeting and taking appropriate steps for your own safeguarding. (e.g. informing friends / family before meeting someone for the first time.) This also includes any background checks or further checks e.g. criminal background checks.
- Although we will do our best to provide you with matches, we cannot guarantee a number of matches or successful match. We will endeavour to build the database and ensure that we do our best to maximise the chances that you will be matched with potential dates.
- You hereby agree that all membership fees are non refundable.
- You acknowledge that once we have connected you with a prospective match is where our responsibility ends. What happens and whether anything progresses is up to said individuals. Although we will offer any guidance we can to help things progress, we cannot accept responsibility or offer any guarantees.
- You agree to allow us to supply basic details to your prospective matches which will include, your first name, email and bio. Both parties will be disclosed with the same information so that contact can be made.
- All members are required to adhere to high standards of conduct at all times, and therefore we ask that members behave appropriately, respectfully and courteously in all interactions with other members and with our team. You agree not to: harass or cause a nuisance, inconvenience, distress or anxiety or violate the privacy of anyone we introduce you to, or the services provided to you.
- You must not discuss or show any details of other members that we have supplied to you, to any other members or non-members at any time during or after your membership as this would be a violation of privacy. We will hold your details in the strictest confidence and abide by The Data Protection Act and GDPR with the parameters of our responsibility as the data processor. As our contract is with you our client, we can only discuss your membership with you personally and we will only share your contact details with others with your permission. You agree not to disclose any of your membership experience or the identity or personal information of any others we introduce you to, to anyone including any media outlets or share such information anywhere online or any website without the explicit permission of both us and of the other party(s) concerned.
- We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions at any time.